Tuesday, October 30, 2012

24 Hour Comic Day 2012: Full Cycle

Well, I've finished it. Nearly a week later but, it's done. I tried to keep the same pace and do nothing I wouldn't do during the event. That means one try at each page, no revising, no re-working to death. Because of this, ass with the rest of the pages, that some things work really well and some things don't. I have some panes and drawings I'm pretty proud of. So proud that I feel I might want to cut them out and post them, saying what I like about them. Overall, I like the story. Heck, I want to re-draw and re-panel it and make it a full-on Obscure Tale. This is weird for me, as usually my own stuff pales pretty quickly. I hope you like it. Sweet Enemy laughed at the last page but, missed a joke I had running through the whole thing. Ah, well.
That's it. Please give a shout if you think I should re-work this better. Listening to while posting: "Italian Leather Sofa" by Cake

No comments: