Monday, August 24, 2009

Death of a Friend Update!

I've added two more pages to DoaT. I'd like to promise regularity, but... let's just say there's a reason I don't have one of those PayPal whoosits on the site.

I recommend starting one page earlier on page five. I added a single sound balloon to the last panel. It doesn't seem like much, but the first panel of page six won't make much sense without it.

Enjoy, please!

Listening to while posting: Some song by Goldfrapp. It sounds like it should be about sex like every other Goldfrapp song

2 comments:

Swinebread said...

This is so cool!

I'm to remember a drawing that you did a while ago with the med-robot. I so glad you went ahead and made a story for him.

It's got a great early indy comic vibe.

ladybug said...

Great, have been checking it out from time to time for the updates...can't wait until it's finished!