Sunday, April 13, 2008

no unamed comic update!

Scanner just died. Yesterday, it was being crotchety and twice gave me a message that the drivers could not run/find scanner.

Right.

Today, it crashed photoshop 6 (in my OS9 classic mode) hard. I mean 'little bomb symbol' hard. Had to force quit Classic and restart the entire computer. Biggest disappointment? That damn scanner only lasted 9 years! What the heck is up with that? Biggest fear? That it's my comp and not my scanner. Can afford new scanner, but not new comp.

So, tomorrow, I buy a scanner. Sweet Enemy and I both need it, so it's in the budget. I need it for this weekend, so I'm going to Some Box Store, Inc to get it. I hate it, but, I really can't wait for shipping this time. And, since I don't really know from scanners, it'd be nice to see the darn things.

No comments: