Thursday, April 17, 2008

Unamed comic update

Unamed comic

New page: 17

I think my quality is slipping on this, but I posted it for story's sake. If the story goes over well, I'll re-visit. However, I WILL FINISH THIS!. I can't not after the pain this has given me.

But, now, my drawing arm is tired. You know how your muscles feel weak after a good workout? That's exactly how my right arm feels. I'm taking a break for a day, no drawing. No computer. just ice, wine, Farscape and Sweet Enemy.

Listening to while posting: "You Made Me Love You" by Benny Goodman

3 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

You deserve it. Take a break.

ladybug said...

Yea, take care of the hands! At first, I thought the guy was turning into an Orc or something, now it looks like Wolfman...very interesting. I'm REALLY not into the horror genre, so keeping me interested is saying something great about your story!

Thomas Fummo said...

very well done, man.
now chill, you sound really beat.