Monday, April 7, 2008

Unamed comic update

Oh, this is going well. It is also going very badly. I'm moving quickly, but trying not to rush. I have eleven days to have this available for judging on the challenge. I'm allowing some leeway in the art because this challenge isn't always about the art quality. That being said, the... mistakes bug the bejeezus out of me.
Since the layout is going rather well, I think I'll just tighten up the artwork and re-ink it once the challenge is over.

I have no idea how I should pace myself, but I'm trying to have two inked pages a night. We'll see. I'm going to have to start working at lunch.

Please check it out and let me know what works.

Listening to while posting: nothing. Sweet Enemy is in bed. Noise is kept down

2 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

I like it. The dialog moves well for me. The art looks good too considering the speed at which you are working. I think your strategy sounds like a good one to keep from getting bogged down with minutiae. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thomas Fummo said...

great work Arkonbey!
I like the dialog too, and the detail (you know I loves me mah detailz).
Keep it up!