Saturday, April 12, 2008

Unamed comic update

unnamed comic

Pages added: 11 and 12 new

Went to a fundraiser last night. LOTS of money for land conservation and MTB trailbuilding. Many local merchants donated stuff for a raffle (chain lube, technical clothing, socks a new fork, etc.). I won nothing, but Sweet Enemy won a pair of really nice socks; size large (her feet are decidedly ess-emm-all).

So, I missed a night. The action is ramping up, I hope my skills are up to it. MAYBE six more pages, maybe eight. Have until Thurs. Hope I can pull this off.

4 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Whammo! The matter is hitting the whirling blades now.

Looks great. Keep it up!

ladybug said...

Ooohh! Creepy...love it!

Andre Messier said...

Now things are getting interesting!

I don't know if you are planning on coloring this in or not but maybe some shading on the blood would help. I'm assuming that is blood but with no shading/color it looks like it might be white paint...

I think the villains head may be too big in the last panel of page 11... it looks bigger than lopez's and he is closer...

Really good "oh shit" moments in these pages!

Arkonbey said...

Andrezero:

The blood: yeah, I know. I was going to do like halftone dots, but I don't even thing I'll finish this by the deadline as it is...

Villain's head: Dammit! You're right! Where the heck are you people when I'm sketching this out? Jeezum!